At Go1, we understand that having the most up-to-date and relevant content for your team is a priority, so we want to help make staying up-to-date as easy as possible.
Introducing The Go1 Content Insider...
The Go1 Content Insider will be your first stop for all things new in Go1 content. In this monthly update, find out the latest and greatest in the world of content!
Welcome to a new year!
New Content Partners
- Micro courses/videos on a variety of topics, including caring for children, mental health, aged care, nutrition, business soft skills, and more
- Videos are of high quality and usually come from an expert or mentor
- Over 300 courses
- AU based company, but most topics would be globally relevant
TT-S (tts GmbH)
- Extensive courses on each of the Microsoft products in English, French, Dutch, German, and Spanish
- These interactive courses have voice over and allow you to interact as you would with the actual Microsoft product
- UK based company, but most topics would be globally relevant
- They also have an up-to-date Teams course
Exciting new content
We have had a lot of new content arrive over the last month, so let's take a look. Be sure to let us know what your new favourite course is!
- Interaction - Returning to work support courses
- Banker's Academy - All content uploaded now
- Seven Dimensions - Updates a number of soft skill courses
- Cutting Edge - Tons of new courses, including 10-minute learning courses around Soft Skills, Empathy, Communication, and more
- Traliant - First set of Season 3 Preventing Discrimination courses
- Maestro - New safety courses, as well as a writing course
- Human Logic - Time management courses
- Will Interactive - Emotional Life Skills @ Work
- Global Ethics University - Ethical business courses
- Skillshub - Financial courses
We hope you find something new and helpful from this month's round-up and can't wait to share more in our next Go1 Content Insider — February 2021 edition.
If you'd like to learn more about the variety of playlists and topics available in your region, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or contact us directly today.