Introducing Safe Sleep Space - Sleep Smart training for babies and toddlers
At GO1, we bring you the best training content from around the world to meet the unique and varied requirements of your learners.
We are very pleased to introduce you to Safe Sleep Space and their Sleep Smart guide for infants and young children, developed by industry professionals.
The Sleep Smart guide is an online training program which covers safe sleeping and settling, created for parents and early childhood educators.
The Sleep Smart training features:
- a full guide to both understanding and nurturing the social and emotional wellbeing of babies and toddlers
- how to create a safe sleeping environment using evidence-based information
- step-by-step, age appropriate, gentle and responsive settling strategies - from newborns to 3 year olds
- recommendations for sleep and rest for 3-5 year olds
- comprehensive supporting documentation
Through our partnership with Safe Sleep Space, GO1 Premium customers will now be able to access Sleep Smart online courses to help childcare and health professionals successfully assist their clients with safe and effective sleeping practices.
The Sleep Smart program is based on top scientific knowledge and best practice methods, with the understanding that the earliest childhood years are a vitally important time for physical, mental and emotional health development. These courses are aimed at medical professionals and childcare providers, as well as educators who work with families and young children.
Safe Sleep Space has 3 courses available on GO1 Premium, which are accessible for customers in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the UK, Asia, North America, South America and Africa.
Explore content from Safe Sleep Space here!
Get top insights and news from our experts sent straight to your inbox. Never skip a beat!