AWS Certified Solutions Architect –Associate Tutorial - Step 1
Due to the rapid adaptation of the cloud platform, the need for cloud certification has also increased. This course is your one stop solution, getting you from zero to certified. The main focus of this video is on getting you Amazon Certified and building highly reliable and scalable applications on AWS. This course starts with a quick introduction to AWS and the prerequisites. Next, the video dives deep into topics such as Amazon S3, EC2, VPC, and more to get you prepared with core Amazon services. Moving forward, this tutorial teaches you how to design and deploy highly scalable and optimized workloads. Finally, we cover security and troubleshooting concepts along with AWS architecture best practices. By the end of this video, you will be prepared to pass the Amazon CSA exam and will be capable of building secure and reliable applications. Style and Approach: This video is packed full of real-world examples demonstrating use cases that help you secure your applications from the beginning of the architecture/development process: Identity Access Management (IAM) and Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
This video is for IT professionals and Solutions Architects looking to clear the AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate 2017 exam. Developers looking to build scalable applications on AWS will also find this book useful. No prior AWS experience is needed.
- Set up your AWS environment
- Get an overview of AWS Services
- See how to use IAM to manage access to your users and resources
- Be introduced to VPCs, NAT instances, and Bastions
- Find out how to build and monitor your own VPC
- Get setup with an AWS free tier account and learn about all of the services available on the platform
- Understand how to use IAM to control access to your users and resources
- Discover how to build and monitor your own VPC