Automate Your Success - Technologies That are Transforming the Legal Profession (2017) 1 CDP Unit
Unfortunately as we all know, the legal profession has always lagged behind implementing the latest innovations.
In this practical, hands-on session you’ll download the latest apps, and try out the latest online services that will really blow your mind.
You’ll experience how to setup an automated system that will bring you more clients, make you look amazing, save you time and increase your personal productivity. It sounds too good to be true, but its how millions of startups are working right now – and some of them are valued in the billions – wouldn’t you like to steal some of their ideas?
Craig Rispin, Future Trends Group - Recorded March 2017
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Collaboration Tools & Apps to Help You Get More Done in a Day
- Apps That Replace Your Email Hours – as Much as 35%
- Cloud Computing to Help You Simplify and Save (and Possibly Without Ever Talking to IT)
- E-Discovery, Deposition and Litigation Support Apps
- Machine Learning & Automation Applied to Legal Processes
- Customer Self-Service – Let Your Customers Help Themselves 24/7
- Outrageous Outsourcing – Access Thousands of Skilled Workers Online
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPD for Me is a premium law CPD provider in Australia of exclusive comprehensive professional development training for lawyers and advisors provided by leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and legal industry pre-recorded webinars available in GO1 Premium and Marketplace. Subjects include Ethics, Skills, Practice Management & Auslaw Updates.