Australian Trusts and Family Law (2017) 1 CPD Unit
CPDforMe.com.au offers over 160 online CPD options with 100 leading barristers, accredited specialists and industry experts so busy professionals can obtain practical and relevant CPD requirements, on any device and with no travel hassles. Our content includes mandatory CPD and legal updates on subjects: practice management, professional skills, substantive law, ethics and professional responsibility. Anywhere, anytime, any device.
Recorded March 2017
Key Learning Outcomes:
- The types of enquires that need to be made at the start of a family law matter involving trusts
- Understand how different trusts are treated in family law property divisions
- Understand when trust assets are considered assets if the marriage/relationship in family law property divisions
- What powers the Family Court has when dealing with trust assets in family law property divisions
- Identify and understand some of the leading cases in the development of the area of family law and trusts
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPD for Me is a premium law CPD provider in Australia of exclusive comprehensive professional development training for lawyers and advisors provided by leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and legal industry pre-recorded webinars available in GO1 Premium and Marketplace. Subjects include Ethics, Skills, Practice Management & Auslaw Updates.