Australian Caveats – Insights and Pitfalls (Property Law) (2017) 1 CPD Unit
Australian Property Law
- When is a caveat the right tool?
- What is the downside of a misconceived caveat?
- How to detect a caveatable interest.
- What are alternative measures when there is no caveatable interest?
- Procedural tips for lodgement and removal.
- Illustrative cases.
Recorded March 2017
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand when is a caveat the right tool?
- Be aware of the downside of a misconceived caveat?
- Understand how to detect a caveatable interest.
- Know alternative measures for when there is no caveatable interest?
- Learn procedural tips for lodgement and removal.
- Learn illustrative cases.
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPD for Me is a premium law CPD provider in Australia of exclusive comprehensive professional development training for lawyers and advisors provided by leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and legal industry pre-recorded webinars available in GO1 Premium and Marketplace. Subjects include Ethics, Skills, Practice Management & Auslaw Updates.