Australia Mandatory Data Breach Reporting: What does it mean to me (2017) 1 CPD Unit
Mandatory data breach legislation requires organisation to have 100% clarity and visibility of their data to comply with the law and mitigate risk. This workshop provides a step by step methodology and approach for organisations to prepare and set up frameworks and templates to meet this requirement.
Recorded March 2017
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the legislative requirement of the Australian Mandatory Data Breach reporting
- Have an understanding of the necessary framework for the data breach reporting
- Understand as to what they must do as a minimum in the organisation to comply with this law
- Understand the risks of what the data breaches introduces to their organisation and clients
- Be exposed to sample reports and the sample frame works that could be a suitable starting point
- Understand the gaps in their own organisation and how to fill in the gaps
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPD for Me is a premium law CPD provider in Australia of exclusive comprehensive professional development training for lawyers and advisors provided by leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and legal industry pre-recorded webinars available in GO1 Premium and Marketplace. Subjects include Ethics, Skills, Practice Management & Auslaw Updates.