Learn how to avoid cost blowouts, how to properly brief counsel and how to manage risk in litigation.
Recorded March 2017
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Overview of litigation risks
- How to properly brief counsel
- Managing the relationship with your Barrister(s)
- Managing the relationship with your Client
- How to avoid cost blowouts
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPD for Me is a premium law CPD provider in Australia of exclusive comprehensive professional development training for lawyers and advisors provided by leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and legal industry pre-recorded webinars available in GO1 Premium and Marketplace. Subjects include Ethics, Skills, Practice Management & Auslaw Updates.