A Safe, Drug-Free Workplace
This course provides a basic introduction to substance abuse in the workplace that is applicable to all employees. The course consists of four sections: understanding substance abuse, signs and symptoms of substance abuse, alcohol and drug basics, and intervention and getting help.
- Understand the issues and policies for maintaining a drug-free workplace.
- Learn the causes and costs of drug abuse in the workplace.
- Know employee and supervisor responsibilities for working and managing a drug-free workplace.
- Know the signs and symptoms of drug abuse.
- Learn the kinds of common drugs in the workplace.
- Learn intervention, referral, and reporting procedures.
Reduce employee drug & alcohol related issues, build understanding of ethics & compliance content, and support an ethical culture in the workplace.